Calastone Money Market Services (MMS) helps companies, public sector organisations and financial institutions balance their security, liquidity and yield objectives when investing surplus cash.
Using our new Distributed Market Infrastructure (DMI), based on distributed ledger technology, liquidity fund managers are directly connected to their investors, using a fully automated trade process that includes:
- Full integration: Fund providers, portals, TMS’ and treasury teams can connect using their preferred connectivity method and avoid the need to manage multiple connections with multiple business partners.
- Trade placement: Treasurers place all trades with Calastone, or a TMS, and have them automatically routed to their fund provider, or portal, for confirmation and action.
- Cash settlement: We automatically instruct the fund provider’s client bank to make payment upon order placement / redemption.
- Sweeps: Instantly obtain investor cash balance information from any bank and any geography to automate the calculation and execution trades.
- Reporting: Investment information, including rates, yields and real time positions, is automatically combined and shared with the treasury team, or made available via a TMS for download.