In this webinar Philip Kalus, Accelerando, Louis Wright, Calastone and Henning Swabey, Calastone discussed how European fund firms have acclimatised to the new status quo and how they have begun to better understand, and appreciate, risk and friction.
This broad conversation covered a range of subjects, including:
- Investment alpha and operational alpha, what does this mean for the investor experience?
- Have firms managed to adopt new technologies beyond video calling systems?
- Is ESG investing just another name for ‘risk managed’?
- How has the European distribution landscape changed over the year?
- Did fund firms change their business models in the last five months? What did and did not work?