Investors were in a much more positive mood in November, but they were very selective.
Key highlights from this month's FFI:
- Fixed income funds saw inflow of £1.09bn – the largest in two years and fourth highest on record
- Stock markets followed bond rally – equity funds saw first inflow in seven months
- ESG equity funds saw record inflows, and supported flows of capital into global and North American funds
- Asia-Pacific saw fund outflows slow, while Europe remained out of favour
- UK-focused funds hit hardest of all – second-worst outflows on record as investors shun ailing UK economy