November has been a good month for fund flows, but volatility is on the up and we expect this quarter to see some of the lowest fund inflows since 2016.
Some of the key highlights from this month's FFI:
- Fund inflows rebounded in November, but remain below average
- £2.2bn flowed into funds, and the Calastone FFI registered 54.0
- Equites saw the greatest inflows, with global, North American and UK funds most favoured
- Real estate funds and European equities saw outflows
- Renewed market volatility in the second half of November meant opportunistic trading
- Offshore-domiciled funds continue to see stronger inflows than domestic ones