Equity funds enjoyed their strongest inflows in March on record - UK investors committed a net £2.96bn to equity funds surpassing the previous record, set during the post-crash bounce in April 2020.
Key highlights from this month's FFI:
- Record inflows to equity funds in March - £2.96bn
- Active funds are on a roll – beating passives for new cash
- Global funds scooped £2 in every £3 of March inflows
- ESG gold rush intensifies
- UK equities back in favour
- Record turnover as investors switch holdings